diazinon plus to water mixture?

Found some diazinon plus in the garage, liquid form. I want to use it for the sides of the house to control fleas, they're awful this year. And the last time I went down this road, nothing else would work except diazinon or dursban. Dursban supply has long been gone and now I'm down to a small bottle of the diazinon plus. Unfortunately, the dosage instructions for my pump spray bottle had been removed from the container. Thought I'd see if anyone here might know the right mixture for lawns w/flea problem. Thanks in advance.
jan wrote:

What's the percent active ingredients? (that should be in tiny print on the front label) And what's the "Plus"?
Diazanon 25% liquid concentrate is usually diluted 2 tsp (10 ml) per gallon for most uses. I don't know about for fleas. Maybe I can check one of my diazanon labels if we can identify what you actually have.
Best regards, Bob