Design Project needs you input- problems digging?

I'm a product design student trying to improve digging in the garden for my third year project. If any one could please fill in the two quick surveys below (they are simple click questions, less than 5 minutes) I would really appreciate it. If you have any other input or suggestions or problems with digging please let me know, everything is useful be it positive or negative.
Many Thanks
Chloe (