Deno's "Seed Germination Theory and Practice"

Hello, I'd like to order the above book. I understand that it is only available through the author himself. The address I have found is:
Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry 139 Lenor Drive, State College, PA 16801, USA
No email is given. Before sending money to him I'd like to verify the address. Is there anybody around who has ordered the book recently? Any other way for buying the book? Thanks Gotthelf

That's a most unusual book-sales tactic for university authors.

Why not look up the State College Pennsylvania prospectus online and check out the chemistry dept? It should be possible to contact a genuine emeritus professor through the college.
Janet.
I have his book. I will be surprised if he is still living as he was at least a generation before my generation.
--
Henry Kuska, retired
snipped-for-privacy@neo.rr.com
Henry Kuska wrote:

you are possibly right. I was not successful when I tried to contact anybody at State College Pennsylvania to get further information. So, do you think the book is still worth hunting for? It doesn't seem to be easy to get it on the market for used books. Gotthelf
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:45:14 +0100, "G. Wolmershaeuser"

Hi Gotthelf,
I'm not so sure Henry is talking about the same book. I did a simple Google search on this and it looked like the author was still living. There was even mention of an updated editions available. Take a look at the following Google results:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Seed+Germination+Theory+and+Practice%22&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
especially these two links:
http://theseedsite.co.uk/normdeno.html
http://www.eccentricgardener.com/mt/journal/archives/000038.html