Delphiniums.......

I'm having alot of problems trying to germinate Delphiniuns. Anyone got any advice?
A friend of mine swears by a method she has been using. I think she germinates them in moist paper towels in the refrigerator - and then quickly pots them when they sprout their first leaves. But I'll double check with her to see if this is really the method that works best.

Delphiniums take about a month to germinate. I some and they just germinated and I planted them four weeks ago. Chuckie