dehydrated blackberry

My wife purchased a blackberry twig from Wal-Mart for me, and the poor thing was forgotten about before I got it... it had dehydrated... The few leaves on it were still there, but wilted. I watered it, and the leaves just went to crispy. Is there any hope? Can we revive it?
snipped-for-privacy@Gmail.com