Defective Garden Plants

Last spring I bought a bunch of garden plants, including tomato, cabbage, pepper, broccoli, and others. They all began to grow, but sometime in late October they just all dropped dead. It's now January here in North Minnesota, and these plants are all turned brown and mushy. I am not pleased. I did get some vegetables from them, but there were others still growing on these plants and they all went to waste when the plants died. I believe I have a legitimate legal case against the company that sold me these plants and I intend to sue if I believe I can win. Does it sound like I have a good case? I know these plants were defective from the manufacturer and had a pre-determined death programmed into them, forcing me to buy more and replant, and thus making this corrupt company rich at my expense.
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:45:03 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@hotamail.com wrote:

Go for a class action lawsuit, probably lots of other people have had the same trouble. Should be worth millions.
On 1/10/07 8:59 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

Sputter, sputter, swallow, SPEW!!!!

North Minnesota? those vegetable plants should have died of frost in late july. you should sue the government of North Minnesota
snipped-for-privacy@hotamail.com expounded:

Trolling, trolling, over the Bounding Maine.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
snipped-for-privacy@hotamail.com wrote:

You ordered too soon. Wait a coupla years and global warming will guarantee an infinitely long growing season for you!
;^)
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

the apopsis 4 gene is genetically programmed to turn off from the grower. it keeps people coming back to buy more plants. ask for plants without this "death feature."