deer don't eat pawpaws

I have three young pawpaw trees in my back yard (none have borne fruit yet - too young to flower.) I got them mail order (Edible Landscaping, Stark Bros., or Miller - I forget which.) They're native to much of the U.S., apparently, and deer don't eat the leaves or twigs.
Anyone else grow them? Have you gotten fruit?
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:20:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@junk.min.net wrote:

Deer won't eat them, but the raccoons will.