Deadhead/cut back Hostas???

After the Hosta bloom dies, should the flower stalks be cut back?
yes

TOM KAN PA wrote:

Well, I do; but mostly for looks; it won't hurt the plant if you don't.
Chris Owens
On 15 Aug 2003 11:52:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

Good question. Hostas are very popular shade plants here. I haven't seen them dancing, but perhaps they're all whistling up a storm at a frequency I can't hear. :-)