dead jap beetles in lawn

I'm noticing a ton of dead japanese beetles on my lawn, particularly under my kwanzaan cherry trees. I've had a rough time with getting grass to grow on my lawn due to grubs and the like. I wonder if these dead beetles will pose a problem for the future lawn? Any ideas?
Put down a season long grub control if you are OK being non-organic. You can stop the fall part of their life cycle.
<http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2504.html
If you are organic use Milky Spore, but is does not do much unless your neighbors apply it too.
Jim
CB wrote:

Milky Spore is fine and WILL spread into surrounding lawns OVER TIME. It can take up to 5 years to start really being effective. Follow lable directions. Grubs eat it, die and the spores multiply worse than rabbits! In the meantime you can use Bayer 24 hour grub control. Kills NOW whatever grubs are there NOW.
But what about the dead beetles? Do I need to worry about getting those up off the lawn?
said:

Give them a nice burial. A dead one if a good one.
Sorry just couldn't help myself :)
Elaine in Ga Zone 7b
said:

They'll rot away.