daylily question

I am hoping to move to MS and therefore am keeping a daylily in a pot in the sun room, so I can take it with me. I have been using bulb food now and then, and it is happy and about to bloom. Is there any reason it should be taken outside until I move? It seems happy now and has no bugs. Jackie

the
be
It is not a houseplant. I think the question is why shouldn't it be taken outside until you move. Daylilies are seldom bothered by pests or disease so the fact that yours has no bugs isn't significant. We also don't know where you live or when you are going to move. If it were mine, I would put it outside in a sunny spot. Daylilies don't need a lot of fertilizer - maybe some now and some in mid-summer.
Thanks, Vox. I have put it in a sunny spot. Jackie, zone 7, NC

put