dandelion and burdock makes your carrots grow ginormous!

hey everyone, i have been growing carrots in my allotment for some time now and i have never understood why i cant make them grow to a decent size, then i spoke to my granddad who told me to poor a bottle of dandelion and burdock into a watering can with the same amount of water and sprinkle it over the soil. it has something in it that hurries up the growing process apparently as guess what?! IT WORKS! i thought that i would share this amongst you so you too can have carrots as big as mine!
--
greenfingers12

greenfingers12;919786 Wrote:

Really?.....I shall try this on some of mine. THe older generation eh...definitely got a few tricks up there sleeve!!
--
SheffieldGarden

So, where would i get a bottle of dandelion or burdock to mix with the water. Thanks.

Dandelions are available from lawns near you.
Burdock can be grown, or purchased from an herbalist (google it).
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
In article

I believe the original poster was referring to the British carbonated beverage. My question is, does it have to be the real article, with genuine plant extracts (i.e. Feniman's), or can it be one of the multitude of artificially flavo(u)red knockoffs?
In article

That's a new one on me. <http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q ndelion+and+burdock&hl=en&cli ent=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid84257191798742007&sa=X&ei =5rDJTfjyK5TEsAPK8Z2gAw&ved G4Q8wIwAA#ps-sellers>