Dahlia flower problem

Hello,
My Dahlias have not been producing half as much flowers as they have done in the past. The leaves on a few of them are yellowing.
Is the solution to put more phosphogen? I hardly use the stuff.
Thanks!
XoX

Wylie, try adding a couple inches of good compost around them.. Sounds like they are hungry.
Anthony B.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dahlia-net

Telescope Buyers FAQ