Daffodil Gallery

I have added a new gallery section to my personal web site for daffodils. We have about 80 cultivars in the gallery so far and am expecting the gallery to have about 1,000 within a month. These modern daffodils are quite nice. You may visit the gallery at http://happymoosegardens.com/daffodils/index.htm
I have also started a daffodil forum at http://happymoosegardens.com/daffodil_forum/phpbb2/index.php
--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com