Cyclamen indoors?

Anybody have experience with cyclamen indoors?

This is So.Calif. coastal - mild climate.

Would like to try this little cyclamen in a pot, if respondents think it's OK. I realize outdoors it needs shade/part shade, but what about indoors?

Thanks for any info.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Cyclamen is a cold loving plant. We grow it in the colder greenhouses at 55 - 60 F.

Reply to
Derryl Killan

Which cyclamen?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sorry! Just picked it up at OSH; it didn't have a tag giving the name. Small with purple flower (not that that helps!). It was on the outdoor racks; I didn't notice it was shade-loving; hard to find a spot in the garden; that's why I wondered if it could manage indoors.

Reply to
Persephone