CYclad

I have a huge cyclad that has been planted too close to the entranceway to my houe, and it is surrounded by pups. It must be 4 feet tall in the center. Is there any way to remove it and replant it without killing it? Helen
Cycads are easily transplanted, however at the size you describe it should probably be left to professionals. When they do the job you can split off the pups and start new ones. :o)
Dave

my
Is
HPBudlong Wrote: