Cutting Queen Anne's Lace

been wondering where you got to, and how things went at the fair. congrats on your winnings!

Reply to
rachael simpson

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:28:00 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

GREAT! Glad to see ya' back round and trust the show went well.

Makes no difference how it went, you are involved and doing what you love. Involvement, that is the key! No matter *what* it is, or how it is!

Care and peace Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Charlie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm moving, though, and will be starting over in a year or two with ANOTHER garden. Don't know if I'll do the county fairs back in WNY or not but it was a nice experience here. I wish I had got into it a few years earlier. :)

Reply to
FragileWarrior

rachael simpson wrote in news:46a68a2d$ snipped-for-privacy@news.intrstar.net:

Thanks, Rachael. I'm packing up to move home. I even gave away my Checkerboard Herb Garden (which produced the blue ribbon cut of Dill, btw :) so I'll be MIA quite a bit for the next month or two. I guess the good part of going somewhere else is getting to start a new garden AGAIN. The bad part is leaving behind your favorites. :(

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:51:11 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior ANOTHER garden. Don't know if I'll do the county fairs back in WNY or

I trust you will keep active here.

G'luck and best wishes on the move Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

On 7/24/07 7:53 PM, in article f863d3$a4j$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com, "FragileWarrior" >>> money, but it sure did take over your life!!

So why not take them home with you? C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

On Jul 24, 4:25 pm, FragileWarrior

Reply to
mleblanca

ugh...leaving behind favorites is never good fun. have a safe trip

Reply to
rachael simpson

Golden Seal

Reply to