Cutting Queen Anne's Lace

Page 2 of 2
Charlie wrote in

Found the post! Thanks, Charlie. I actually cut them and immediately put them under a flame rather than cutting in a flame. I then popped them in water just like any other flower. Worked beautifully. Someone at the show said that it works for any hollow stemmed flower, too, but I only tried it on QAL.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:28:00 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

GREAT! Glad to see ya' back round and trust the show went well.
Makes no difference how it went, you are involved and doing what you love. Involvement, that is the key! No matter *what* it is, or how it is!
Care and peace Charlie
Charlie wrote in

I'm moving, though, and will be starting over in a year or two with ANOTHER garden. Don't know if I'll do the county fairs back in WNY or not but it was a nice experience here. I wish I had got into it a few years earlier. :)
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:51:11 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I trust you will keep active here.
G'luck and best wishes on the move Charlie

Golden Seal
Charlie wrote in wrote:

Okay, I'll give that a shot. Someone told me there IS a way to do it but couldn't remember what it was. ;)
Two words: liquid nitrogen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehqeCxeNXcw

Nice page. That was worth a bookmark!
On 7/7/07 5:45 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au, "Billy

That sounds like nice ride some afternoon soon! It's not that far from me and it's a great place C