curly-leaf cyclamen

At the Rhododendron Species Foundation yesterday I got from a small local grower who was participating in the autumn sale a curly-leafed specimen of Cyclamen hederifolium. I asked the grower why this one pot had such curly leaves & he said he'd grown all of them from seed & this was the only one that looked like that.
I can find nothing about cyclamens with ruffled leaves, neither as a sport nor as something that might be caused by a virus. If it is a virus I don't want to plant it anywhere near other cyclamens but will keep it as a potted oddity. If it's honestly a rare sport that'd be so cool & I'd want to maket he effort to save seeds from it. Has anyone seen, heard of, or know anything about ruffled autumn cyclamen?
-paghat the ratgirl