Curly Grass

I purchased this small pot of curly grass...don't know what it's really called but I think it originally came from Australia. It's grows in all directions and is corkscrew curls. I really like it. But now that Winter is here, and I've brought it inside, it's dying. Does anyone know what this plant might be and if it can be kept inside until Spring? Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Stacey
Stacy, Will be hard to tell you excatly how to care for that grass without knowing its name.
Put the plant in a bright windows ( SE, S, SW or W exposure) but out of the direct light of the sun. Water sparingly, no more than maybe once a week every 2 weeks might be better. IF you water too much, you will drown its roots and it will certainly die. Check for water by lifting the pot, if it feels light, then give a good deep drink. You can verify by sticking your finger into the soil.. If the top inch or two is dry, then water.
Try to find out its name, if you possibly can.. Can get mre accurate guidelines from the group if you do.
--Anthony B. Ky. Nursery and Lndscape association Ky Certified Nurseryman

Is this it? http://www.worldplants.com/juncus.htm
Here is a better picture.
http://www.tomsnursery.com/images/large/corkscrew-rush.jpg

USDA Zone 8
It's the same color and blade thinkness, but mine is curlier...truly like a corkscrew. It's probably the same thing, but the curls on mine are just "tighter."

I have a plant that looks like your picture, it is called corkscrew rush. Rushes need a lot of water. I have mine in the margin of my pond. It does o.k. in an unheated basement in the winter but there is some die back. Just cut it back in the spring. I live in zone 7. Carolyn