Cucumbers

I have a problem with my cucumbers the leaves have brown/Tan spots on them. can't see any bugs--looks like some sort of fungus----any suggestions I have a good jpg of leaf problem can send to anyone who thinks they can help.Thanks don
Hi Don!
Having just gone through the same thing as you, and in my situation it turned out to be rust on my leaves. I powdered them with rust powder. The plants that were severely damaged, i removed, as it will spread. My plants are now bouncing back. You might want to try it out??? Good-luck!!!!
peppergirl.
Please feel free to check out my website. Click on below.
http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /

wrote in

what temperature is the greenhouse? is the compost sterilised? cucumbers are a hot weather crop. the seedlings need to be warm (above 70F). if your greenhouse or the 'cool windowsill' is much below 68F they're getting too cold. are you getting fungus or just falling over wilting? lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

It is not to cold, they grow so fast like 4" in just eight days I put them on the window to stop them bolting but this did not work I keep them just over damp the stalks are long but the leaves are big and that makes them top heavy so they just collapse
--
KINAISAAC1943

Have you hand pollinated them? I doubt you have many bees in your greenhouse.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
'Billy[_4_ Wrote: > ;776107']In article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk,

> that

They are not in the greenhouse they are on the window by day and in the bathroom by night, I think it could be the double glazing not letting the sun rays in only the light.
--
KINAISAAC1943

Sounds like it dampening off. Try covering the top of the soil with something that don't hold moisture even sand. I think it is a fungas that lives in the damp soil. Google dampening off.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley