cucumber leaves turning yellow

Cucumbers leaves have started to turn yellow....noticed some aphids and sprayed a couple of times with neem oil, but still looking about the same... anything more I can do? I only saw aphids on a couple of plants, but all 25 plants have same problem. Lots of the lower leaves still green.....any advise appreciated.
On 04/07/2013 03:20, snipped-for-privacy@theShire.org wrote:

Cucumber mosaic virus? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_mosaic_virus http://www.weekendgardener.net/plant-diseases/cucumber-mosaic-virus-070707.htm
--

Jeff