Cucumber leaves mouldy

My cucumber plants are just starting to bear and my healthy plants leaves are turning mouldy. It has been cool and dry and I have been watering around the base of the plants. The fruit are starting to die. Please help!!!!
Lori

Give us some help. Where are you? What kind of soil, sunlight, temps, ect.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.