Cross-country move with plants?

Page 2 of 2
>Good story Dorothy. I can relate.
Oh, me, too. I had over a hundred potted plants when I left Minnesota to move to Hawaii. People were scared to come over to my house the last couple of months I lived there because they were forced to take plants with them when they left. :) In the end, a couple of nice Jehovah's Witness ladies, instead of converting me, were convinced to take a van load of plants with them when they left, and, at the very end, one of the moving men took the last 15 or so that were left. :)
And, I, too, left the ficus for the new homeowners.