Critters in my mulch

Page 2 of 2

Slacker. Build him a little ramp, you lazy sack o' shit! It should be hinged at the top, like a floating dock, in case the level of the pool varies.
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:14:29 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

He has a ramp, but he's a FROG and hasn't always been able to figure that out.

Duh. You have to put up a sign explaining the ramp.
Funny story: In college, the cafeteria had a sign on the door saying "No Dogs in Cafeteria". But, when lots of people were entering, the door would be held open much of the time, and dogs would sneak in anyway. The old lady who checked our meal cards at the door got really upset about it one day. My roommate, who was quite stoned at the moment, told her she needed to move the sign lower on the door so the dogs could read it. When we came back the next day, the sign had been moved.
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:55:32 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

I have a spotlight and we built a little stage and left the little top hat and cane so when the frog came out of the pool it would entertain us. He didn't like the plain white lights so I have colored lights now and his whole motive is to make a big doot in the pool! He never used the hat and cane.

People are such dumbos.

Maybe he was doing his production of "Hair" (not so many clothes), as opposed to "Music Man".
Never mind. :-)
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:35:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

He better get with the program next spring or I'll have Rosie O'Donnell come over and get his Broadway thang going!

Let me know when you figure out that this could be a big money winner on "America's Funniest Home Videos". But, I'd lie about your location, so the frog's not inundated with paparazzi. He probably hates camera flash and noise.
I wanna see pictures!
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:17:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

He's been gone for a few weeks so you'll have to wait till next spring. At least we haven't seen him for a few weeks. While it's still 90 degrees here, the water has chilled up quite a bit due to the angle of the sun.

box.All i do is spread the mulch again with my foot.Rick