Critters in my mulch

Sometimes he gets out. Most times we have to scoop him out. And I have the chlorine as low as humanly possible. Actually, our tap water has more chlorine in it than out pool. But, his skin could potentially get irritated. I can't believe I'm all worried about a frog! LOL. I just love nature.

Reply to
Jangchub

Slacker. Build him a little ramp, you lazy sack o' shit! It should be hinged at the top, like a floating dock, in case the level of the pool varies.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Let me know when you figure out that this could be a big money winner on "America's Funniest Home Videos". But, I'd lie about your location, so the frog's not inundated with paparazzi. He probably hates camera flash and noise.

I wanna see pictures!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He has a ramp, but he's a FROG and hasn't always been able to figure that out.

Reply to
Jangchub

He's been gone for a few weeks so you'll have to wait till next spring. At least we haven't seen him for a few weeks. While it's still 90 degrees here, the water has chilled up quite a bit due to the angle of the sun.

Reply to
Jangchub

Duh. You have to put up a sign explaining the ramp.

Funny story: In college, the cafeteria had a sign on the door saying "No Dogs in Cafeteria". But, when lots of people were entering, the door would be held open much of the time, and dogs would sneak in anyway. The old lady who checked our meal cards at the door got really upset about it one day. My roommate, who was quite stoned at the moment, told her she needed to move the sign lower on the door so the dogs could read it. When we came back the next day, the sign had been moved.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I have a spotlight and we built a little stage and left the little top hat and cane so when the frog came out of the pool it would entertain us. He didn't like the plain white lights so I have colored lights now and his whole motive is to make a big doot in the pool! He never used the hat and cane.

People are such dumbos.

Reply to
Jangchub

Maybe he was doing his production of "Hair" (not so many clothes), as opposed to "Music Man".

Never mind. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He better get with the program next spring or I'll have Rosie O'Donnell come over and get his Broadway thang going!

Reply to
Jangchub