Crittall Greenhouse - new bolts required

I purchased a large second hand Crittall Green house last year and o

course upon dismantling to transfer to my home, many of the aluminiu bolts and nuts sheared off. I have tried high and low to obtain som replacement bolts and nuts trying other greenhouse and fixin suppliers.The bolts slots into the frame for fixing and securing, the are aluminium slotted pan head 1/2" long by 1/4" dia. The slotted pa head has to be approx 1/8" wide to slot into support channel frame etc. Many places stock spare greenhouse bolts, but they are the typ with square heads, mainly for Halls Type greenhouses. Could anyone tel me or point me in the right direct for a supplier, or perhaps an e supplier to Crittall in the past? - many thanks in anticipation

-- Paul Nixon

Reply to
Paul Nixon

Have tried going to your local hardware store and matching the pieces? I'd skip the big box store and try the old fashioned kind first for the (hopefully) more knowledgeable help. Bring a bolt and a nut and explain the problem.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

If all else fails;

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Go to a hardware store with one of the bolts, and compare them to Torx head hardware. You'll probably find a solution. Don't forget to buy a Torx driver before leaving the store.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom