crepe myrtle

After 15 years of magnificent bloom, my crepe myrtle has not a single blossom this year , on Long Island, NY. I cannot think of an explanation. Any ideas would be appreciated.
My 15 year old crepe myrtle does not have any blossoms this year, after having bloomed magnificently every year before this. I cannot think of any reason for this. Any ideas would be appreciated.
<< After 15 years of magnificent bloom, my crepe myrtle has not a single blossom this year >>
<< After 15 years of magnificent bloom, my crepe myrtle has not a single blossom this year >>
<< After 15 years of magnificent bloom, my crepe myrtle has not a single blossom this year >>
____Reply Separator_____
Third time's the charm!
TOM KAN PA wrote:

Did you get these repeats ??????