crepe myrtle

My 15 year old crepe myrtle does not have any blossoms this year, after having bloomed magnificently every year before this. I cannot think of any reason for this. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
Marion Margoshes

After 15 years of magnificent bloom, my crepe myrtle has not a single blossom this year , on Long Island, NY. I cannot think of an explanation. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
Marion Margoshes

____Reply Separator_____

Third time's the charm!