creepers

I have had this climber for almost 3 years and untill recently, has been doing really well. Alas it produced hundreds of leaves last weekend and we had 2 - 3 nights where the temperature dropped to 3 or 4 degrees. I am not sure whether i have a maliscious neighbour handy with some kind of poison or a fox that regularly relieves itself in my garden. The creepers leaves have shriveled up with 1 or 2 exceptions where new growth is sprouting through. Will it survive now the frosts appear to be gone or should i be searching elsewhere.

Reply to
anthony manley

Since we have no idea what the blessed plant is we have no way to determine how frost tender it might be. Since we have no idea what your neighbour is like or any evidence of their malign intent we cannot say if they are responsible. Since we don't know where you are we cannot guess if the frost will return or when. The fox is probably innocent unless there is a whole tribe of mutants with giant bladders who only pee on your climber.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

David, how do you maintain such constraint when faced with the consciousness challenged? I really admire your continental suavité. By the way, you wouldn't know where my favorite pair of socks are would you? One sock is red, and the other is blue. I used to have two pairs of them, but now I can't find eIther pair. You don't suppose it has to do with maliscious (sorry, been drinking, an' don't want to be misconscrewed as someone with poor orthography skills) space aliens coming to take our agricultural jobs, do you, huh?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch;

Seems it never rains in southern California

Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before

It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?

It pours, man, it pours

-----

Guess what? It's freakin' raining in Northern California, grrrr, and I can only look out at my garden from here.

Well, if you're also a shut-in today, here's something to help kill the time.

Reply to
Billy

That's me, from the continent of the swerve, which is better than incontinent but suave.

By

They got together in a pile of dust in back of the closet and now they are pair of purple panties.

I used to have two pairs

It is interesting that countries largely populated by aliens and their descendants (at the expense of the indigenes) are now highly excited about more aliens. Them and us is always mutable.

I was allowed out for good behaviour.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I knew it, administrative error.

Hope you had a good year in your garden. We'll start tomorrow with salad. The good life is about to begin.

Reply to
Billy