Creating A Rockery

Hi there.

I have a NW facing front garden and would like to create a rockery on my side of a 4ft. brick wall.

I am in South London. Any ideas of a selection of plants and shrubs that will give a bit of color all year round?

Would the vibrant colored heathers and small grasses work??

Also, a friend has a very large NE facing garden in the same area and would like to start growing a vegetable garden......

Any type of vegetable for beginners would be ideal. Also, soil type recomendations would be appreciated.

Thank-you

Reply to
GrowGuru