Crazy Dogwood Tree

2/3 of the leaves on one of my cornus florida trees are deep scarlet, while 1/3 of the leaves are bright green like in early June. Many of the red and green leaves share the same branch. Never saw anything like it. All the other doggies' leaves are showing the usual red-brown color Mid-Atlantic, Zone 6-7. What's the story with this tree?
snipped-for-privacy@home.com (Way Back Jack) wrote in

I've noticed that the dogwood leaves which have been affected earlier in the season by powdery mildew and/or Discula anthracnose seem to change earlier and with a different shade of red than normal, unaffected leaves.
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com