Cow Manure Question

There is only one Garden Center in my area that stocks the real thing cow manure. Unfortunately, his supplier in Texas (Pure-Tex) has closed down and his substitute appears to be not as good. The Pure-Tex product had a 2-1-2 rating and this new stuff is .2-.2-.2. I have since scoured the web for alternatives and found a large variation in these specs, like 1-1-1 and 5-5-5. It seems
that if all this stuff is pure dehydrated cow manure, the ratings should all be very close. I like cow manure because it is a slow release fertilizer and works great on flowers, vegetables, and fruit trees. Does anyone know of a supplier of this stuff who might ship it to a Chicago area supplier, if I can find one? I also thought about mushroom compost, but that is more directed to soil conditioning, like breaking up clay, and has a lot of other material in it that I may not need. Comments are welcome.
Sherwin D.
A national brand is "bovung" from Scotts marketing group. It is listed as 1-1-1
Problem is that I can't find any information about it on the web.
Sherwin D.
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

All I did was type "bovung" into a search engine.
You don't know shit! :)
First of all, nobody likes a smart ass.
Secondly, I found references to bovung, but no contacts on how or where to buy it.
Sherwin D.
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

sherwindu wrote:

I emailed Scotts and asked them if they sell it where I live.

USDA Zone 8
There are three things to consider: how much moisture was taken out, did they add any chemical fertilizer to make it more powerful, and is the manure from grass-fed or grain-fed cows. If grass-fed, 2-1-2 is probably the correct profile. If grain-fed, 2-2-2 is probably closer to real profile. You still have to multiply by a factor that depends on moisture and chemical "corrections". Manure is good also because of its high micronutrient content. It is possible that the 5-5-5 thing is relatively poorer in Mg or Ca.