covering fence

Hello Im new here but I have a question. I have alot of fence on my place I would like to cover them with something , not only pretty but one the birds will use. I have jasmine planted on the deck so I'd like something else. I have been reading about Trumpet Vine and Silver Lace Vine, but I hear it can get away from you and be a problem. Anyone have a opinion. Thanks Bob

HI and welcome........ A location and/or hardiness zone would help, Bob.
Emilie
Sorry about that Im in Arkansas Zone 7

Trumpet Honeysuckle (Lonicera sempervirens) Smilax smallii Porcelain Berry (Ampelopsis brevipedunculata) Virginia Creeper (Parthenocissus) Grapes (Vitis) Unfortunately many vines that are loved by birds do seem to be those that you may find invasive. Keep an eye on them and cut back when needed. Of course, the fact that they have berries that the birds eat, adds to the problem, as the birds will "plant" more of them for you!
Emilie NorCal