Couple of tree questons

Page 2 of 2

Only Keslick, lee, only Keslick.

Lee, as a participant in this discussion, if I said anything which you experienced as hurtful, I truly apologize. I can't speak for Dan, but I don't believe his intention was to hurt people with his remark. At least to me, it was like calling a bad doctor a "quack."
Still, if you were hurt by the remarks I've made, again I apologize.
victoria

You mean not everyone is persnickety?
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars

if *someone* wasn't correcting (the editor) then *you* would be missing the fun of reading, because parsing things badly edited is laborious.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

You mean its'?
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars

You have misspelled words before my dear. Don't try to glom on. It's unbecoming a professional. YOU should edit your professional website.

He's got a "professional" website?