Could someone ID this

I bought this plant in my local garden center in September. The display had it climbing up to a height of over 2m with red petal-like leaves randomly intermingled with the green. It is now late November and night time temperatures here (Luxembourg) are dropping to below zero. Despite that it shows no signs of wanting to loose its leaves or its colors (no petals though).

That makes me wonder - I am looking for a hedging plant to give us some privacy. By the looks of it this would be ideal. However, I don't know what it is. The plant was sold with no identifying information of any kind. I am hoping that someone here might be able to tell me what it is.

FredAt