Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question

Hello,
I'm new to the newsgroups so I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place.
I've been thinking about doing a distance learning/correspondence course in horticulture. I was wondering if anyone here had done one, and if so which College they learnt with.
I have received a prospectus so far from both the Institute for Horticulture & Rural Studies and the Horticulture Correspondence College. Has anyone had any experience with either of these two places?
Thanking you in anticipation...
Ali

You're asking on a mainly American group. Try uk.rec.gardening
Janet