Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question

Hello,

I'm new to the newsgroups so I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've been thinking about doing a distance learning/correspondence course in horticulture. I was wondering if anyone here had done one, and if so which College they learnt with.

I have received a prospectus so far from both the Institute for Horticulture & Rural Studies and the Horticulture Correspondence College. Has anyone had any experience with either of these two places?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali

Reply to
Ali Rolfe

The message from "Ali Rolfe" contains these words:

You're asking on a mainly American group. Try uk.rec.gardening

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough