Coreopsis question

Hi ! I have 3 Coreopsis plants ( pink , yellow and a variegated yellow)Their names escape me . Do I have to cut them back in fall or spring ?? Thanks ! Rosie z5

Reply to
rosemarie face

Sure, why not?

Its kind of late for spring, don't you think so?

Its more a choice of aesthetics than season.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Thanks a lot everyone ! This really helps . I've been gardening for about six years now (since I moved here from Germany), but still consider myself a newbie . So much to learn ... but I love it ! Madgardener, I hope you have recuperated and are feeling better !!! I really enjoy your posts !! If you don't mind I will ask you a few more questions here and there . Do you have a homepage for your gardenpics? I would really love to see your garden ! Rosie z5 IN

Reply to
rosemarie face