Cordyline problems.

Hi everyone.

I have alarge cordyline which was flourishing greatly until a couple of months ago, now most of its leaves have died but there is a large flowery growth on the top and new green shoots coming from the base of the trunk.

I have attached photo's.Can anyone advise on what I can do urgently as this is my garden pride and joy, cheers.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: IMG_0330.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: IMG_0329.JPG | |Download:
Mark Hough

Thanks you for the post.

helenk579

rec.gardens isn't a binary group and normally can't handle pictures. More over, not all newsreaders can read binaries. My IPS, and newsreader can, and there are no pictures attached.

I suggest that you post your pictures on

or

and then send us the URL where they are posted.

Reply to
Billy