Cool kinetic copper sprinkler sculptures

Hello, I hope nobody minds too terribly, but I am selling some really cool copper sprinklers that have neat spray patterns. I have several of them listed as auctions at eBay. If you are interested, you can view the auctions from my eBay About Me page ( /). Best Regards, Michael W.