Controlling Stinkbugs ORGANICALLY?

I've had a bit of an infestation in my raised bed garden.The, "Shield Bugs" or as I refer to them, "Stink Bugs" are all over my squash plants. With the exception of today, I never use insecticides but I finally broke down and put some Sevin dust on my plants, as a desperate last resort - and hopefully the plants will bounce back. I was hoping someone could give me an organic solution to my problem. I am looking for a non toxic method of killing, trapping, deterring, these pesky bugs.

Thanks for any help!

John

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @