Container tomato recommendation for Indiana

I need a tomato recommendation for a contain or two on a deck. Nearly full sun, space is not a problem. Thanks in advance. Mark
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:17:31 -0400, mfitch wrote:

Any type should be fine. I grow all different kinds in containers. As long as the container(s) are big enough you can grow anything in them.
Tom Randy wrote:

What's the minimum size one could grow tomatoes in?
--
Jean B.

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:55:28 -0400, Jean B. wrote:

I'd say about a foot wide by a foot deep is minimum.I usually go slightly bigger, say 2 foot by 2 foot.
I also grow them in a 4 foot long by 1 foot high and 1 foot deep window box next to my back patio.
Just remember, containerized plants need to be checked more freqently for watering/fertilizing needs.