Container Bougainvillea

I had to bring indoors for weather getting cooler. The leaves dropped, as expected, and then i pruned it as often mentioned in culture. Now new leaves are appearing, and am confused if I should fertilize it now. Another party said to let it go dormant if you want it to bloom next summer. I have it right now in south window..but the days are getting shorter. One time I did let it go dormant and it never came back.
Harri85274 Wrote:

Hi Harri, This site should be helpful.
http://tinyurl.com/5hzvj
New