Conifer winter propagation

Is it possbile to propagate conifers (like Picea Abies) with cuttings in the winter? I use a heated indoor propagator. Is there a problem because the plants are dormant this time of year? I am in zone 5, Europe. I appreciate any help!
Yhank you!
Is it possbile to propagate conifers (like Picea Abies) with cuttings in the winter? I use a heated indoor propagator. Is there a problem because the plants are dormant this time of year? I am in zone 5, Europe. I appreciate any help!
Yhank you!
Is it possible to root cuttings of conifers (ex: Picea Abies) in mid winter? I use an indoor propagator with temperature control. Could it be a problem because the plants are normally dormant this time of year? I live in Europe Zone5 I appreciate any help!
Thank you! raresh.

If you do a google search of ["Picea abies" cuttings propagation] you will get 763 articles.
They recommend either of two rooting procedures:
1) rooting cuttings of mature terminal shoots in September or October in a cold frame.
2) rooting cuttings of soft to semi-ripe wood early in early summer in a cold frame. A slow but sure method.
Picea abies is a species that if you root a lateral shoot, you will get a bush that may eventually get apical dominance and become a tree. If you root a terminal shoot, you will get a tree.