Confederate rose hibiscus

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers. I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted. Jackie
J. Davidson wrote:

Scroll down a short ways to a thread entitled "from a dead looking stick" (there are links to photos). That is what the poster propagated. Maybe he will send you some cuttings or a "stick". The "stick" method worked for him as you can see from his photos. Beautiful plant.

J. Davidson wrote:

I'll be cutting mine soon.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t/h/theplanter/Confederate-Rose.html
I like the idea of this bush becoming new bushes in different locations.
I'm about 16 miles east of Raleigh NC.
thanks, Jim. Let me know when you need my address. Jackie

J. Davidson wrote:

I will email you at the address you are posting from if that will be OK?
Yes! Jackie