Confederate rose hibiscus

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers. I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted. Jackie

Reply to
J. Davidson

Scroll down a short ways to a thread entitled "from a dead looking stick" (there are links to photos). That is what the poster propagated. Maybe he will send you some cuttings or a "stick". The "stick" method worked for him as you can see from his photos. Beautiful plant.

Reply to
Hettie®

I'll be cutting mine soon.

like the idea of this bush becoming new bushes in different locations.

I'm about 16 miles east of Raleigh NC.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
J. Davidson

I will email you at the address you are posting from if that will be OK?

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
J. Davidson