Computer program for flower garden

I have a mobile home with a couple small spaces I am planting in and am wondering if any of you can recommend a free(on the internet) or cheap(at a computer store) computer program that has a variety of plants that you can place to get an idea of what it all would look like. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Seed catalogs & web sites have pictures with approximate plant sizes. Pair that with your imagination and you're all set. Gardening is all about risk, some small, some large. Forget the computer program.