Computer program for flower garden

I have a mobile home with a couple small spaces I am planting in and am wondering if any of you can recommend a free(on the internet) or cheap(at a computer store) computer program that has a variety of plants that you can place to get an idea of what it all would look like. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

Seed catalogs & web sites have pictures with approximate plant sizes. Pair that with your imagination and you're all set. Gardening is all about risk, some small, some large. Forget the computer program.

Reply to
Doug Kanter