compound bow?

Does anybody have a compound bow for sale? Mine broke today. I use it for shooting lines up in tall trees. I have a carp line and it works great. Mine was 25lb pull. 25lb or more would be great.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

Landenburg bought both for the same reason. His bow was stolen. 25 lb is a wimpy bow, probably kiddie and should be cheap new. Probably better off with a kids stick bow which would be more reliable.