Compost Tea

Please would both sides of this issue just cite the double blind peer reviewed studies that support your position.
Thank you.
USDA Zone 8b
I'm not double blind, but I brought a brugmansia which has had tobacco mosaic virus for at least 5 years, steadily looking awful and now has not one detection of the virus either by eye, or under the microscope.
You tell me.
In the organic community, not everything has to be studied before trying it out. That's the beauty of it. These recommendations are safer than any synthetic chemical you could ever use, and not only that, but it's many times better.
opined:

animaux wrote:

I think that viruses are too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.
USDA Zone 8b

But their effects aren't.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a