Compost!

I am loving life here. The local supermarkets have, over the last couple of years, taken to putting a large waste can next to the corn bin, lined with a plastic bag. The customers shuck their corn right there and throw the husks into the bag. I come around when I can and tell the guys I will take the bags and they are all too happy to be relieved of one more "trash" bag!

Now, if only I had a shredder....

Chris

Even without a shredder, corn husks are golden in the composter- almost as good as pea or bean plants.

Reply to
Chris