Commerial Ride on Mower

Hi

Could anyone in the knowhow possibly advice me on the purchase of commercial Ride on Mower.

I have a budget of 25-30k although would be happy o spend 10kon th Rideon & use the remainder for sweets (i wish!)

I work for a social enterprise and we cut ex demolition local authorit sites, some well treated, others not so.

I've been looking at John Deere rideon's and seem drawn to the X70 Series & the 1400/1500 seies.

They both look like rotary mowers but I also like the idea of th

500/900 cylindeer series.

Also the Z Trak mowers as I assume you can 360 on these but cant on th others.

The sites we cut are not massive, biggest less than 1/2 footbal pitch.

Out of above mentioned, can anyone advis? I have to spend asap

-- ste_jonesey

Reply to
ste_jonesey

Sheldon

seven years. The one I have cost $6,000 US. Its fast and zero turn. Unknown if it is available outside the US.

If you need a Tractor/Lawnmower the John Deer and Kubota would be a good choice.

However my neighbor has an excellent Farm Tractor/Lawnmower from FORD motor corporation $30,000 US, not including attachments like the front loader and rear shovel, Lawn deck, lawn rollers, tillers, spreaders, plow blades ... ect. Not sure about the price might be on the low side.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.

Some people here have been kind enough to give you some brand name recommendations. Do you have any idea how to find out where to buy these things IN YOUR TOWN?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Look to see if you have a Dixie-Chopper Dealer close. Fast and well built.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly