Collecting lawn debris

Page 2 of 2

Things must be going badly for you and the forest pansy, huh, Shelly? Never the less, Charlie pegged you clean. You America haters are all the same. You want America to be less that the City on the Hill. You want America down in the same squalid hole you live in.
Shelly, you were the one to suggest a low paid illegal alien to do Josh Kalish's menial tasks. When don't you talk gibberish?
You represent your row.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Billy wrote:

So, are you all saying you're for movers and against rakes ? Or vise-versa?

A resolute yes.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

You are the one who suggested an illegal alien to do the work. So I take it that you are a hypocrite who wants it both ways. What a charming specimen of fecal matter you are Shelly. (That charming part was sarcasm.)
--
FB - FFF

Billy

I say, Old Trout, the prunella must be having a marvelous effect upon your pressure and thus, your humour! What an incredibly polite response to such an obvious specimen of fecal matter. :-)
Charlie,.....In Concert with Katie Webster and a bowl of tater/leek soup, leeks from our own garden..........ahhhhhhhhh........comfort.

If'n you got it flaunt it. The soup sounds good. I'm home from the grape wars on account of a cold.
The prunella is working beyond my expectations. I avoided having to take a diuretic, cut my BP meds in half, and lowerd my blood pressure with about 8 stems of prunella in a bottle of water. I drink the water for two days, replacing water as needed, then I toss out the stems (with leaves or flowers) and start all over again. Wish I could say that the bitter melon had shown any sign of working though.
We got a good dousing last night for about eight hours. I chickened out before the rain and picked all the ripe tomatoes. More rain expected on Friday.
Take care friend.
--
FB - FFF

Billy