coleus seeds?

I have some different varieties of coleus and I am letting flower and hopefully go to seed. How exactly does this happen? Will the seeds develope after the flowers fall. During? Right now all the plants have long cat tail looking flowering heads on them.
Thanks
z7 NC

I have had good luck with coleus re-seeding themselves in my zone 6 garden. I try to pinch the flower off, but apparently I wasn't fast enough sometimes.