Coleus cuttings

I am looking for coleus cuttings, the more 'exotic' the better. Got any you want to mail to me, will reimburse postage. I live in New Engalnd
Why not look in the Glasshouse Works website?

Aren't you the generous one, send me all of your gold coins and I will reinburse postage, I live in Eastern Washington.
John