Coiled flourescents for seedlings

I thought that I would try some of the coiled flourecent bulbs as grow lights this year. My theory was that they have a broader light spectrum than incandescents so might work out pretty good.
Boy, am I impressed. My seedlings are healthier looking than ever before. I may be on to something here and wanted to share experiences.
Has anyone else tried them?
Giovanni
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:30:43 -0400, Giovanni Bonaventura

Povero Giovanni -
si scribe
FLUORESCENT